AESTHETICS / / SLEEP / HEADACHEBORIS FILIPOVIĆ, MD PHD
Boris Filipović, MD, PhD
Scientific identification number: 147154
Current employment: specialist ENT head and neck surgery; Department for ENT Head and Neck Surgery, University Hospital Sveti Duh, Sveti Duh 64, 10000, Zagreb
● Doctoral study „Biomedicine and Health Sciences“, University of Zagreb School of Medicine PhD: “Neurogena upala moždanih ovojnica i bol u području glave i vrata”, (2009.-2016.)
● Graduate study of Medicine, University of Zagreb School of Medicine, “Magna Cum Laude“
● Projekt MZOŠ: “Neurotransmitori i novi mehanizmi djelovanja lijekova i otrova (2009.-2013.)
● Međunarodni suradni projekt “Deutscher Academischer Austauch Dienst” (2009-2012)
● Financijska potpora Sveučilišta u Zagrebu (2013-2014) – “Botulinum toksin, mozak i bol”.
● Državna stipendija (MZOŠ, 2003.-2008.)
● 8th Milano Masterclass, Rhinoplasty 2015: The Matrix Reloaded, March 22-24, 2015, Milano, Italy; participation
● 10th Croatian Congress of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, September 30th - October 4th 2015, Dubrovnik, Croatia; participation
● European Rhinoplasty Summit, Munich, Germany, 26-28 March 2014; participation
● Annual Meeting of Croatian Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery Society, May 9-10, 2014, Tuhelj, Croatia; oral presentation
● 3th Croatian Rhinological Congress, Zagreb, Croatia, 20-22 February, 2014; poster presentation
●”Sinapsa” Neuroscience Conference, Ljubljana, Slovenia (2013), oral presentation
● 2nd Meeting of European Academy of ORL-NHS and CE ORL-HNS, 27-30 April, 2013, Nice, France; poster presentation
● 7th Croatian Congress of Pharmacology, Zagreb, Croatia (2013), poster presentation
● 8th Congress of Croatian society for Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck surgery, Vodice, Croatia, (2013), oral presentation
●Austrian Pharmacological Society, Graz, Austria (2012), poster presentation
●7th International IFFPSS Conference: "Techniques, Tastes and Trends in Facial Plastic Surgery. A global Perspective", May 9-12, 2012, Rome, Italy
●International Congress on Head and Neck Tumors, Zagreb, Croatia (2011); poster presentation
●7th Congress of Croatian society for Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck surgery, Bol, Croatia, (2011); poster presentation
●2th Croatian Congress on Movement Disorders, Bol, Croatia, (2011); poster presentation
●42th International Danube Neurology Symposium, Zagreb (2010); poster presentation
●6th Croatian Congress of Pharmacology, Opatija (2010); poster presentation
●16th IUPHAR World Congress of Basis and Clinical Pharmacology, World Pharma, Copenhagen, Denmark, (2010 ),poster presentation
●50th International Neuropsychiatric Pula Congress, June 16-19, 2010. Pula, Croatia, poster presentation
●Medical Postgraduate Conference, Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic (2009), oral presentation
●European Pain School, Siena, Italy (2009), oral presentation
●Premieres Journees Franco-Croates en Otology-First French-Croatian Otology Days, Zadar, October 22-24. (2009), oral presentation
● Filipović B, de Ru JA, van de Langenberg R, Borggreven PA, Lacković Z, Lohuis PJ. Decompression endoscopic surgery for frontal secondary headache attributed to supraorbital and supratrochlear nerve entrapment: a comprehensive review. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2017 May;274(5):2093-2106. doi: 10.1007/s00405-017-4450-x. Epub 2017 Jan 25.
●Lacković Z, Filipović B, Matak I, Helyes Z. Botulinum toxin type A activity in cranial dura: implications for treatment of migraine and other headaches. Br J Pharmacol. 2015 Oct 22. doi: 10.1111/bph.13366. 2015
●Pirkl I, Filipović B, Goranović T, Šimunjak B. Large tonsillolith associated with the accessory duct of the ipsilateral submandibular gland: support for saliva stasis hypothesis. Dentomaxillofac Radiol. 2015 Oct;44(8):20150090. doi:10.1259/dmfr.20150090.
● Filipović B, Matak I, Lacković Z. Neurogenic inflammation induced by neuropathic pain in specific to cranial region. J Neural Transm. DOI 10.1007/s00702-013-1144-4
● Filipović B, Matak I, Bach-Rojecky L, Lacković Z. Central action of peripherally applied botulinum toxin type A on pain and dural protein extravasation in rat model of trigeminal neuropathy. PLoS One. 2012;7(1):e29803.
● Matak I, Bach-Rojecky L, Filipović B, Lacković Z. Behavioral and immunohistochemical evidence for central antinociceptive activity of botulinum toxin A. Neuroscience. 2011; 186:201-7
● Filipović B, Bach-Rojecky L, Lacković Z. Lasting reduction of postsurgical hyperalgesia after single injection of botulinum toxin type A in rat. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 2010 Feb;24(1):43-5. Epub 2009 Aug 14.
● Bach-Rojecky L, Relja M, Filipović B, Lacković Z. Botulinum toxin tip A i kolinergični sustav. Liječnički vjesnik. 129 (2007), 12; 407-414
● Filipović B, Gjurić M, Hat J, Glunčič I. High mega jugular bulb presenting with facial nerve palsy and severe headache. Skull Base 2010 Nov;20(6):465-8.
Feel free to
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Fill out the questionnaire and schedule your first visitCONSULTATION